Friday, February 15, 2008

DON'T JUDGE THE CHEERLEADERS

Today I had to wear my cheering uniform to school. Well, this obviously means im subject to ridicule and harassment if you didn't already know that this happens to cheerleaders every day. Anyway, I was walking to the bathroom minding my own buisness between 4th and 5th and I walked past a LOVELY group of girls who commented as if I couldn't hear them, "Oh my God, like, im like so cool because like im a cheerleader, like... I LOVEEE thinking im better than everyone and wearing like short skirts." Please God strike me now if you've EVER heard those words come out of a real cheerleaders mouth. Yes alot of people think cheerleading isn't a sport, but this isn't who I am refering to. People who stereotype cheerleaders on the other hand deserve a real slap in the face becauseyou don't see people runnning up and down the halls with their pants bagging to their ankles saying" im aa huuuuge dyke and a basketball is so hard" or "im suchhh a nerd i play tennis" Anyways, just because we rock short skirts and like to look nice doesn't make us dumb and flakey. SO DONT JUDGE.

3 comments:

MemphisKell said...

I was thinking how much I liked the ribbons that you were all wearing this week. People can really "behave and speak in unfortunate ways." High school is a strange little world.

richaa022 said...

hahahha this is the best post ever.

PooleeBeachUSMC said...

alot of cheerleaders are stuck up though... and i know most of them think their better then everyone else...