Wednesday, February 27, 2008



MALLORY HILLS everybody. She wore the most hilarious pair of boots to school the other day. SO funny that I stopped her to take a picture. Also, on the back of the boots their are little balls that flop all over the place when she walks. I've heard that Tim Sagasti (the greatest gift to life itself) called them 'wildabeasts'! What I'm saying is that no one puts on those shoes without knowing that they'll cause a scene, and I love this about Mallory! So kudos to her on wearing whatever she pleases! :-) Shes one of those hilarious personalities that you'll never forget in highschool!

4 comments:

Tim said...

i took a picture too :-) i found them extremely amusing and they basically made my day. ITs like shes wearing Bob Marley's dyed hair on her feet. Thats disrespectful bob marley is a legend

ilove64crayons said...

i thought they looked like a dog with dreads......although i didn't take a picture they were extremely weird and funny

rugs1044 said...

i thought they were quite comical also...I also thought your comment about tim "gods greatest gift to the world" or something to that effect was quite comical.

VeeeB said...

uhhh where was I????? hahahaaa I wish I saw them, would have laughed my ass off